Fruity Mona

Fruity Mona
Oranges Get Arty ♥

Welome Fellow Orange Lovers ♥

I believe that our wonderful bodies all have the capacity for great health and healing, no matter what stage of life we are at.
I, personally, believe that fresh, raw Orange Juice can aid our bodies when they are healing.
Wishing you much Health and Happiness ♥ ♥

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Orange Juice and Me.


I guess that over the past few years a big part of my life has been the mighty Orange, in the form of fresh squeezed Orange juice.

During the past 17 years that I have been on the fruit diet I have had some cool times with O.J.


The first session was on a trip to Portugal in the Northern Spring 1993.

I spent 9 days living off tree ripened Navels and Wild Mandarins.

What I found was that my health excelled and I felt cleansed and rejuvenated.

Since then I have kind of gravitated towards Orange Juice ,rather than the whole fruit.

O.J just works better for me, personally.

In March 1995, I spent the Month in Malta, and apart for one or two days of mixed fruit, I lived off Sicillian Blood Oranges and their juice for the entire holiday.

I felt renewed and euphoric as if I walked with light and springy fairy steps.

The sun and light and beauty of Valetta, the capital, only enhanced my experience.


In the Summer of 1995, I went for 52 days on Orange Juice. This was a turning point in my fruitarian diet, afterwards I just felt that fruit was doing me so much more good. I never thought about this possible consequence when I started out on the juice. It was more of a deep feeling that came to me when I finished the 52 days.


What I did notice was that I needed to eat much less fruit, and especially more concentrated fruit; such as Avocados and dried fruit, to fulfill my energy needs .


I think that this may be because I cleansed my intestines and so was assimilating my fruit more efficiently.


Since then I have done a 26 day O.J fest in May 2007, 40 days for Lent in 2008 and I have just done 16 days in July 2008.
I am just getting so much from Orange juice at the moment, and I find that the more Orange Juice diets that I carry out, the less weight I loose and also the less juice I need to consume to stay healthy and happy.
When I am on juice I feel happy, invincable, strong; a fruit warrior, I feel a deep trust in the World and the Universe and a strong sense that Life really is Wonderful.
Love and fruitfulness,
from Anne XX.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just found your blog through another blog. You commented about a Vera pineapple dress. I'd just thought I'd let you know that The Vera Company had their own blog to interact get get feedback from fans. You can also find out about cool things going on with the company such as the new apparel line or the home line. its http"//theveracompany.blogspot.com

Anne said...

Thank You very much for the Vera information.
Her work is just so stunning!
Thanks again,
love and peace,
from Anne.

Ecodea said...

Just found your blog and loved it! Brought back memories of when I was little and my dad would bring me a tall glass of freshly squeezed orange juice everday, first thing in the morning. This went on until he died and then my mom continued the habit while I was a teenager. Then at some point oranges got really expensive and we had to stop the habit for a while and I swear I went into withdrawal! :)
Cheers from Brazil,
Andrea