Fruity Mona

Fruity Mona
Oranges Get Arty ♥

Welome Fellow Orange Lovers ♥

I believe that our wonderful bodies all have the capacity for great health and healing, no matter what stage of life we are at.
I, personally, believe that fresh, raw Orange Juice can aid our bodies when they are healing.
Wishing you much Health and Happiness ♥ ♥

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

♥ Day 84 Mono Orange Juice ♥


Day 84 ♥
Because I was going through some elimination: mucus from the nose and eyes, feeling very tired, and having a headache, I had no desire to take any food today, so I water fasted for 42 hours.
I was fortunate to be able to rest today, Cappi was wonderful and let me spend time relaxing, so I really appreciate his consideration.
So I will take Orange juice tomorrow morning, and depending on how I feel, either have another Orange juice day, or break the Orange juice diet.
This tiredness is very unusual to me and it does make me appreciate my normal high energy levels.
I do have faith in my body though, and I feel that it is really removing some deep stored toxins .

Have Beautiful Days ♥

Love and Peaches XX♥

5 comments:

Duane said...

Hope you feel better Anne !

Adam said...

I hope you feel better in the morning too Anne! It must be reassuring in one sense to know that your body is doing some deep cleansing, even at this stage in your juice diet.

I bought a couple of cases of syrup oranges yesterday. I just had some for my dinner now. I had a few cases of syrup oranges before xmas that were the best ive ever had. But these are out of this world delicious. I feel euphoric. I can totally understand your love for the syrupy oranges!

Take care

Adam x

Anne said...

Dear Duane ♥
Thank you for your get better wishes ♥, I think I will just have to ride this one out!
Have a Wonderful Day ♥
Love and Peaches,
from Anne XX.

Dear Adam ♥
Thank you very much for your comment ♥
This feels like pretty deep elimination, but I feel that I have to trust my body on this one.
I am so glad you are getting the Syrupy Oranges ♥
They are indeed Superspecial.
Enjoy them ♥
Wishing you a Beautiful Day ♥
Love and Peaches,
from Anne XX.

Anonymous said...

Dear Anne,
I do hope you feel better tomorrow.

I would love to taste what you call a syrupy orange. The navels we have been getting here, from South Florida, both red and orange have been so good, I can't imagine anything better, so would love to try yours. I appreciate so much the attention to detail you offer as you continue to inspire us all.

Christopher and I left something for you on his Berry Boy blog. Stop by and pick it up when you have a chance.

http://rawberryboy.blogspot.com/2010/02/sunshine-award.html

Love & Sunshine!
Connie

Anne said...

Dear Connie ♥
Thank you so much to you and Christopher ♥ for the Sunshine Award; it is very much treasured ♥♥
Wishing you both a Marvellous Day ♥
And I really hope some Syrupy Oranges come your way.
Love and Peaches,
from Anne XX.