Fruity Mona

Fruity Mona
Oranges Get Arty ♥

Welome Fellow Orange Lovers ♥

I believe that our wonderful bodies all have the capacity for great health and healing, no matter what stage of life we are at.
I, personally, believe that fresh, raw Orange Juice can aid our bodies when they are healing.
Wishing you much Health and Happiness ♥ ♥

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Day 16 Mono Orange Juice.


Day 16, and still on Planet Valencia.
I have been feeling good and my energy levels are also good.
We got some more rain, which was marvellous after the very dry, hot weather of late. The garden has freshened up and the baby fruit trees are happy.

I am getting some coating on my tongue, so I believe that I am still elimination. But I wake in the morning between 4am–4.30am feeling ready to get up and go! And I am pretty active or working for most of the day, and do not feel a need for rest during the day.

The Biodynamic Valencias, are being replaced by Organic ones at the whole food store, so I may be on Organic Oranges instead.
The Organic ones are still very good quality and sweet, but just not quite as vibrant somehow as their Biodynamic cousins.

Fruity Fare:
Morning—10 Biodynamic Valencias, juiced in mouth.
Afternoon–10 Biodymamic Valencias, juiced in mouth.

Exercise:
40 minute fast walk
20 minute workout.

My sleep is still so good and restful and exciting dreams too.

Wishing you Beautiful days ♥
Love and Peaches XX ♥

No comments: