Fruity Mona

Fruity Mona
Oranges Get Arty ♥

Welome Fellow Orange Lovers ♥

I believe that our wonderful bodies all have the capacity for great health and healing, no matter what stage of life we are at.
I, personally, believe that fresh, raw Orange Juice can aid our bodies when they are healing.
Wishing you much Health and Happiness ♥ ♥

Search This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 25 Mono Orange Juice




Day 25
I awoke this morning with plenty of energy, despite only having one meal of juice yesterday. I can see more and more that it is not just the amount of food or calories that determines energy but that other factors are important, such as the state of our intestines and our rate of assimilation and absorbtion. Also, I do feel that to some extent we can get energies from the air and sunlight and positive emotions such as love.

I have now switched to organic Oranges because at the moment they are the sweetest-tasting to me.
They burst with honeyed nectar into my mouth; I am enjoying juicing each one in my mouth as I really get to taste the individual flavour of each piece of fruit. Each Orange is unique!
I am still not attracted to any other fruit; this is very much how it was on my first long Orange juice diet back in 1995, I broke the diet due to concerns of family and friends but had no personal desire for any other fruit. And indeed the fruit that I broke my diet on tasted like ashes in my mouth after my beloved Oranges.

Fruity Fare:
Morning--The juice of 6 organic Valencia Oranges, juiced in my mouth.
Afternoon--The juice of 11 organic Valencias, juiced in my mouth.

Fruitful Exercise:
40 minute workout
50 minutes fast walking.

Sunshine:
about 40 minutes, still a lot of clouds about.

Have Beauty Days XX



No comments: